beyond BATMAN beyond beyond BATMAN beyond

Ah, memories

My entire childhood just slammed into me so hard right now.

and nice animation although I kinda wished it was longer and had like voices and stuff.

dbarnis responds:

THANK YOU! Definitely one of my favorite shows ever :)

Resident Evil 4 Animation Resident Evil 4 Animation

Nice....

I couldn't understand a lick of it, great thing there was subtitles, it was animated nicely, was pretty funny and using cartoon shows came out of nowhere that made me laugh alot.

And to be honest I might actually try to dub this in english. I'm actually pretty good you can check out my "DD Fist Of The North Star" dubs if you want, I just wanted to get your premission before I proceed.

Anax responds:

thanks!!

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

Nice....

Great animation, pretty funny, but I found it more sad rather funny

Gist of the North Star 2 Gist of the North Star 2

Pretty freakin' cool

The characters were ugly, but I liked the humor, but the fight scene was great.

And I couldn't stop laughing at the last scene.

The Gist of the North * 1 The Gist of the North * 1

Gisting around...

This is a cool take on my favorite anime, I thought at first it would be just a crappy animation remake of the first scene or something, but when Zeedo asked for a sandwich I knew different, I love the "Obssession.... for men" bit, very funny, I could care about what anyone else says, I think you should continue doing this!

p.s. any who doesn't know whats goin' on, watch "Fist Of The North Star" before you bitch.

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Awesome

If I saw this without looking at who made it, I would of thought that egoraptor made it, it is also very true, especially the part about the fuckin' cops jump out of no where and "Blowing the Fuck" out of me, and my health!!!

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

I liked this alot, especially at the end where that ninja stabbed that guide, then gave a psycho look in his eyes.

Owls Owls

Funny

Very stupid, but funny, very very stupid, but very very very funny, especially when the owls were chasing Simon Cowell.

Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 3 Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 3

Super Freakin' Awesome!

I love this trilogy, I barely saw it yesterday and I'm still laughing at the end where Meat punched the shit out of the green ranger's head, and "We are both equal in power, I must do something drastic" is on DBZ in a nutshell, which egoraptor help made, and he played the guy who said it too right?

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

At first...

I was like "what the fuck is this!?!?!?!" then after watching it I was like "Whoa."